Dive Duck Key

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jnorris

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Just got back from a trip to the Florida Keys and wanted to report on our experience with Dive Duck Key. We bought resort courses for our daughter and her husband as Christmas gifts, and I went along on their open water dive.

I would highly recommend this dive operation. They did a wonderful job on the resort course, and the entire crew was professional, friendly and helpful on the dive. Our daughter and son in law both enjoyed the experience immensely, and I am now working on getting them both certified so we can dive together more.

Thanks to Wendy, Joe, Jessica, Bob, Bert and the rest of the crew for making our Florida Keys diving a wonderful experience!!

Jim,

Thanks for the kind words! I guess I am a little delayed in my response- but I have to admit I havent been on SCUBA Board much... Really glad you and your family had a good time with us and we hope you have the opportunity to come back!

Jessica

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom