Dive flag cover for a Blackberry Tour

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Darcey

Contributor
Reaction score
Not sure where to stick this so I'm sticking it here as it's sorta scuba related.

I just got a new Blackberry Tour 9630 which replaced my old Blackberry Pearl. I had an awesome cover/case for my old BB that was a dive flag...the envy of every diver I ran into. I'm looking for one for my new Tour but am coming up short...very short. Like I can't even find the one for the Pearl anymore online. Not even eBay.

Anyone seen any or know where I can find one?:confused:

Awesome! Thank you! I kind of figured it would be a crap shoot actually finding one after I searched and searched but this will be fine! AND I can upload my favorite dive flag design...:D

I've never used the "skin" but I assume that it is the same material as the InvisibleShield. They are fantastic. Custom fit to the phone and when I took it off after changing phones, the screen and the body looked brand spanking new.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom