Dive Galapagos 3rd-10th September Aboard Brand New Liveaboards

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gaz

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hey Guys and Gals

Boat Charter to the Galapagos aboard the Brand NEW Dive Liveaboards the Buddy Darwin and the Buddy Wolf 2 x 120 ft Luxury Vessells

All cabins are equipped with 24/7 Internet connection, Flat Panel Tv's, DVD players. The dive deck has a custom camera table and a first for a liveaboard, a warming room on the dive platform to warm up after those chilly Dives.

Each Ship is JET Powered getting you to Wolf and Darwin in record time

Trip departs San Cristobel on 3rd of September returning the 10th September PRIME Whale Shark season

Includes:

Tanks Weights Nitrox
18 Dives with 3 days at Darwin and Wolf
All Meals Snacks, Drinks (including Alchohol)

Please visit my website for detailed information Schedule, Route and a tour of the boat by video.

Gaz Cooper

Hmm, don't see anything on your website about it...

I was booked on it for Sep 3-10th Trip... The boats were never launched due to some dispute and my trip was cancelled at the last moment...

were also booked on this trip.....still trying to get over this disappointment. Let’s see how this story will develop now....

Back
Top Bottom