Dive gear for Christmas?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I got everything. Certified earlier this year and became addicted so my present to me was to completely kit my self out for tropical travel diving. My parents got me a dive while visiting them for Xmas.

For those who live near Rhode Island Job Lot, I have found very inexpensive $20.00 3mm dive shorties I enjoyed in Florida, plus they have $20.00 boot driers, that could be used for drying other gear as well.

Treated myself to a set of lp85 doubles. And then I found someone selling the handheld Focus new at a silly price, so I bought one. All is supposed to arrive over the next few weeks.

My scuba gifts were:
Wife got me 2 rash guards and a new mask
My mother-in-law got me 2 DGX600 lights

Wife got me a Fourth Element Arctic undergarment and arctic socks! I got my daughter a BC and APEKS reg set and reg bag.

Santi Claus just brought me BZ400 heated underwear.

Now I am wondering what battery is best to run this suit, I'm guessing I will need around 20 - 30 Ahr, any suggestions??

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom