Dive Haven - One more time?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mikerault

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Shall we give them another chance this weekend? I'ld really like to try out some polarizer techniques on the crane. If anyone is interested I will give them a call and see if we can set it up ahead of time. Saturday or Sunday are ok with me.

Mike

Sunday is good for me.

gotta talk to the Boss again :)

Mike
Have you had any luck contacting Dive Haven?

Sunday is SUPERBOWL!!! I vote Saturday

GA Under Water:
Sunday is SUPERBOWL!!! I vote Saturday

Better edit your post to say "BIG GAME" you wouldn't want to get sued! :no :D

I have left them a message at 404-281-5060 whhy don't both of you guys do the same...strength in numbers ya know...

I have never got a call back from them, but I will try again. :shakehead The other number I call is 404-406-2577. I guess thats why I haven't been there for 6 months. Its a long drive to find out they are closed.

I haven't been out there in a while but I'm guessing that since this is their first winter they will probably start doing like most of the quarrys and such and just post a schedule for the winter season next year. They may only be open every other Saturday or something.

But....they should at least call you all back with a status and at least tell you that they are closed or open.

Jeremy

Leave them a message and tell them you have a group of like 10 divers that want to come out, bet you they'll call you back then.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom