Dive House Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thank you. I'll track him down. I try to rotate through a list of DM's I enjoy spending some time with. It keeps friendships up to date.

How was Dive House on your recent trip?

Wife wants to book CDM and I'm leaning towards outside dive operators.

Hello Flyboy08,
We are back from Coz so I'll give you an update on Dive House. I dove with them on 3 different days. We had 10 divers & 2 DM on 2 days. The guy on the desk at DH said they would take two separate groups down, but that turned out to be a lie (as noted in other reviews). We all went in one group with one DM at the beginning and one at the end. That said, the diving was just fine. We had experienced divers and everyone spread out widely- no fins in your face or bodies on top. BUT, whenever someone spotted "something", of course we all crowded together. The biggest negative is in photography. Everyone of my husband's and my shots had multiple divers in them.
On the third day, we had a group of five divers and one DM and 2 Nitrox students with their own DM. These groups stayed separate. The divers that I dove with that day reported that their two previous dives with DH had 3 divers and 4 divers. All dives that I've reported about were in the morning.
The DMs and DGs are good for experienced divers (I don't mean, advanced, just experienced). They are not great for beginners who need some looking after.
When I asked the day before, DH told me how many divers were signed up for the next day. I wouldn't hesitate to go out with DH again, if less than 5 people were signed up.
We had an excellent experience with Liquid Blue, about which I will write in another thread with that title.
Have a wonderful time....it's beyond gorgeous!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom