Dive light mnf

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wedivebc

CCR Instructor Trainer
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
I was planning on buiying an upgraded head for my Greenforce light but my LDS has just had Aqualung cut them off because they weren't selling $20k per year. Aqualung distributes Greenforce in Canada unfortunately.
Whats with that?
The upshot is I won't be buying any greenforce in the future so I am looking for a decent dive light to replace my greenforce.
If any light manuifacturers have a decent light and are looking for a dive shop to sell your product I know of one in Nanaimo.
I try real hard to support my LDS so I am not looking for a one-off or online sale.

my LDS has just had Aqualung cut them off because they weren't selling $20k per year.

That wasn't very nice in that we are in deepest reccession since the 1930's. Sales are down? Why let's just can a whole slew of our retail partners...:shakehead:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom