Dive Log + Photo Sharing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Xhris

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I am looking for an online dive book that can easily import dive information from a dive computer, and can also attach video and photo's to that dive.

I tried to use Diviac, but I just get constant errors.

Any other recommendations?

Thanks!

-C

i use diverlog for use with Mac woks fine and just use the free download it depends how elaborate you want to make it, mine is just fro records dont take photos much

Yea there are plenty that do just dive logs, I am just shocked that there isn't one that bridges Photos and Dive Logs together. I want to link a photo to each dive...

Yea there are plenty that do just dive logs, I am just shocked that there isn't one that bridges Photos and Dive Logs together. I want to link a photo to each dive...
There are plenty that do that as well. I use Diverlog for my Mac, and I can link photos or videos (by URL, YouTube, etc.) right alongside the dive info.

I use diving log but no idea if it works online. I know you can add photos. The nice thing about it is that I can put it on my ipad and upload dives on a liveaboard in the middle of the ocean without the need for the internet. Works for me. Are you wanting the world to be able to see your dives or something?

Try the demo of divinglog 6.0.

The demo is limited to 10 dives I believe but that should be enough to see if it will do what you are trying to do.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom