Dive Logging Software

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DoubleBubbles

Registered
Reaction score
Hi all;

I was wondering if anyone out here has any experience with computer dive log software? I have been searching the web looking at programs from Divewolff and others. All seem to be near the same price, but it is hard to tell which is the most feature packed. I would like to get the most bang for my buck if I purchase a logging program; what are your suggestions and recommendations?

I am currently using Internet Dive Log and really like it. I can use it to download my computer and then take the computer profile and use it to create the log. Plus, once it is registered it synchronizes itself with their server so you can access it from any computer that you can load the software on. The software has proven to be pretty stable and has not caused problems with any other software. It even gives statistics for all of your dives.

If you wan't one that just looks like a regular Dive log, take a look at DiveTracker .
I found a similar one for my Palm Pilot called Ruiz Dive Log which has a PC companion program in the works.

my 2 cents

The Uwatec SmartTrak software isn't bad. You can check off all the equipment you used, add buddies into it so you can just check them off, room for comments, view your dive profile, dive statistics, etc., etc. It's pretty good.

That is some pretty nice looking software...I'm going to have to check that out tonight. The only thing I wouldn't like doing would be entering my text into the palm pilot via the pen. I hate using that thing....and i'm not about to shell out $100 for a keyboard for the thing.

I found seawolff dive logging program for $29.95 (a $20 savings from their website) at www.scubaconnection.com They also have another logging program there for $19.95 which looks nice and allows multiple divers to use it.

is what I use it is produced by Reefnet. there is a desktop and a palm version and you can import yourdives from your palm. i paid $30 for both versions at beneath the sea.

I was a beta tester for IDL and have been using it for several years.

Internet Dive Log

Back
Top Bottom