Dive master test....finished! yeah yeah

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DMJulie

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Just completed and passed my last test for dive master certification. I am so excited that it is over and I passed and I don't have to read about physics any more.

For those struggling thru it, it gets easier. Just take a deep breath and ask for help. Thanks Jordan for you patience.

If you are coming to Kauai/Hawaii and would like a dive master, come say hi at Aquatic Adventures and lets go diving!

(Aquatic Adventures is located in Poipu/South shore)

Happy Diving

Congratulations, Julie!

I don't have to read about physics any more.

Uhh.. any plans of going on to instructor? You get to do it all over again then! :D

If you are coming to Kauai/Hawaii and would like a dive master, come say hi at Aquatic Adventures and lets go diving!

I hope to, someday soon!

Congrats! I just finished mine last Saturday. It's nice to be done for a little while, no?

Congratulations, Julie!

Uhh.. any plans of going on to instructor? You get to do it all over again then! :D

Kris...help me talk her into it! :popcorn: I told her that if she can do the DM course, she can definitely do the Instructor Course! She aced every part of the DM class...in-water skills, working with divers, academics...she would be an awesome instructor!

Great job, Julie. I look forward to diving with you! :lotsalove:

congrats julie!! if you aced all the dm stuff you should definitely take the instructor course. Take it soon after you do your DM makes it much easier. Don't be like me and wait like five years to become an instructor.

another congrats from me!! Just finished mine not too long ago and my instructor is speaking to me about IDC. Why can't I have break?? (HAHA)

Congratulations Julie!
You must be blessed, Dive Master, living in Kauai and working for Leah! Priceless!

Thanks for all the well wishes.

I am thinking of instructor but I am waiting to see how much longer I will get to stay here in Kauai. My husband is active duty Navy, so our time here in paradise is not forever.
For now Dive Master is perfect and getting to dive for Aquatic Adventures could not be better.

Thanks again.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom