Dive Meet at Devils Den Labor day weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nitrojunki

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
"Dive Buddies"

Devils Den Dive Meet
Fri 9-4-09 to Mon 9-7-09

I will be driving down from Myrtle Beach on Fri. the 4th setting up camp that night at Devils Den. So far there are several that I will be meeting that night to discuss the weekend dives.

Saturday we drive up to Ginnie Springs for a day of diving getting in a night dive there for the cosmic dive experience in the ball room. If you have never done this you won’t want to miss it. We then drive back to camp at devils den and talk about that days dive events. Then we crash.

Sunday we meet up and talk about the dive at Devils den and Blue Grotto. Try to make a night dive at one or the other. We will all vote on that then. We will then reconvene back to camp for more fellowship and Farwell.

I certainly Hope everyone can make it. I look forward in meeting you all. If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to call me or email me. So far the rate for a camp site is Tents: $7.00 / person / day Electric & water: $4.00 extra per site. Other amenities include

Full Dive Shop Full Dive Equipment Rentals For use of dive training to include cavern diving Air fills Swimming in a heated pool R.V. sites with full hookups Adjacent Stellina Resort offers horseback riding Volleyball court and games Bath houses with tiled hot showers Gazebos with picnic tables and bar-b-que grills, Fishing.

Hope to see you there!!! If you need help finding the camp site please call me.

Gary C
Myrtle Beach SC
nitrojunki@hotmail.com
843 222 6661

Hope to see you there... may be at devils den doing some cavern with my dad than at ginnie's cave diving with my cousin... am looking foward..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom