Dive Mike in PDC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DET

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Does anyone know if Dive Mike is still around in Playa Del Carmen? Their website is still around, but, I get no email response.

det

Hmm, dived with them in 2006 - they'd been recently taken over (should be called "Dive Anna" apparently). They seemed to be still going fine. If you hear, post it here - I'm going back in April and might use them again.

The shop still in 8 st between 5 av and beach, phone number +52 984 803 1228, course Mike is not there anymore...
Good luck, good dive!
Martin.-

We dove with them in August 2007 - A group of 7 of us went and got cavern certified. At the time, the shop was in the process of changing hands back to Mike. The communication was patchy during the planning process and once we arrived the staff was sparse. Didnt look like they were doing much business during the ownership transition. This was our 4th trip using Dive Mike -- the diving, as always, was fabulous. Our instructors, Candy and Jorge, were excellent and it is likely that we will use them again for Intro to Cave later this year.

The shop was open Last week, I walked bye it every day, Never seen any divers there though.

i was just there in oct 07 til jan 08 , the shop was still open and in the same place . i dove once with them , i used to work there with mike back in 04 .
it was sold to another operater and mike has it back now who now has to get divers back.
i have not been on the web site ..maybe just some lack of communication.. i tried contacting them by emeil in sept 07 with no answer as well
But the shop is open every day

Back
Top Bottom