Dive Oct 2-4?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm going out with Diver Down Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Last I heard, got room. PM me.

Going Sat and Sunday Oct 2 & 3 with Discovery on the Outrageous 5.I have booked through Gypsy Divers in Raleigh so I can stay in the bunk house cheap.I think there are some spots that were turned in that you could book straight from Discovery if you like.I have gone with them before and only went diving on one day.

I have been out ten or twelve times with Captain Terry and have always had a good time.
I sure am ready after my last two trips have been blown out by these storms.
PM me if you have any questions.
Tom Allen

Am planning to go myself, once these storms are done. I'd originally planned to go Oct 1-3, but ended up with another commitment. So, that leaves either this weekend (if conditions are good) or a couple of weeks from now.

Well, I've had to change my schedule. I will be going to Bermuda the 17th of Oct so will have to forego diving that weekend. I'll need the $$ for the trip. See you when I get back, I guess.

Back
Top Bottom