Dive Operators near Makaha, Oahu

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fish-R-Man

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Hi,

My wife and I are going to be in Makaha for a week trating the 12th of December. If anyone has a recomendation for a dive operator near there, please pass it on.

Thanks for your help with this.

Sometimes Deep Ecology makes runs out there to. Dive Deep Ecology Hawaii You'll have to e-mail or call them.

Ocean Concepts makes daily runs out there.

I just got back from a week on that side of the Island and would reccomend Ocean Concepts in a heartbeat. Good boat, fun people - Jen was a hoot to dive with for 3 days

I'm a big fan of Ocean Concepts (somebody already linked above). They're a great operation. We live in Kailua, on the other side of the island, and regularly make the almost-an-hour drive to dive with them. Check them out, and hope you enjoy your trip!

Thanks for alll the responses. I will send these guys a note and see if we can set something up.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom