Dive Report: Navarre Pier 11/10/2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lol I don't even remember what we were talking about! I guess I've blocked it out of my mind?

I explained it in an earlier post on this thread. Funny how men only hear what THEY WANT to hear.:D

PM Them to me I will tell you which ones to post/not post.
Me thinks she doth forget whenst you hath camera.

Don't you dare Glen and you people never leave home without one...a camera that is.:D

I thought I was being nice. Only posted a picture taken at a distance. If I posted ALL the pictures I have....well let's just say I might PM them to you and see how much you would pay me NOT to post them.:wink:

I don't even want to see them. Your check is in the mail.:wink:

Selective hearing. I am sure Charles has it too.

LMAO.....he was telling someone the other day that he has learned to watch tv with the sound off. He just watches the picture while I talk.:rofl3:

Pssst. I don't think he carries a pony bottle. :D :mooner:

Pony bottle? Geesh the idea of that term gets me. Nope, no ponies for this pup, but if your willing to carry a couple deco cylinders, stages, and my scooter for me, you will be my ever-loving hero. I'll even buy you an ice cream when we get done:D

Kenny

Pony bottle? Geesh the idea of that term gets me. Nope, no ponies for this pup, but if your willing to carry a couple deco cylinders, stages, and my scooter for me, you will be my ever-loving hero. I'll even buy you an ice cream when we get done:D

Kenny

The bolded word is the one that gets me, lol. :shakehead: Now, if you change it to "or," we might talk.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom