Dive Report: Navarre Pier 11/10/2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

All jokes aside (which will never happen btw):wink: you are truly a great bunch of buddies and I thoroughly enjoy diving with all of you. We have alot of fun teasing each other but I know you also go out of your way to watch over me, help me and make sure I am safe. Thanks to all of you.:kiss2:

Snepdiver
Oh Kenny. Here is another way to get your gear there and back. Let your buddy carry it for you. :wink:

Lol. Most recently it's been Rita and Paige. Hey, if their up to it, I'm up for it! Perhaps I can tempt them for a scooter ride if they carry my gear to the water. Hummmm Just maybe:D

To those that posted pictures, Thank you, some great sunsets.

Safe diving,

Kenny

Oh Kenny. Here is another way to get your gear there and back. Let your buddy carry it for you. :wink:
I do not want to take this line of conversation any further!

So I guess I should share the scariest part of the day...while we were standing around after the night dive putting our gear away....a couple of us hear Denise loudly saying the word LUBRICATION to Stasia.

lol that's great. Thanks for sharing all the pictures, guys. I had a very nice time.

Just for the record....there is a BIG difference in "listening in on a women's conversation" and three guys, minding their own business and talking. Then all of a sudden we hear someone yell loudly from two parking spaces away....LUBRICATION!! Then, Stasia comes running out and you follow her giggling. You don't have to explain what that was all about...but in a dark parking lot, not to far from a public restroom....you can understand why a guy would get a little nervous. I mean, George Michaels wasn't diving with us!:D

Geez. Haven't you men learned not to listen in on women's conversations yet...

I thought I was being nice. Only posted a picture taken at a distance. If I posted ALL the pictures I have....well let's just say I might PM them to you and see how much you would pay me NOT to post them.:wink:

But don't worry....I don't post the REAL bad ones. I don't post a picture of anyone that I wouldn't mind someone posting the same thing of me. But then again, my standards are real low so maybe I should revise my criteria a little bit.

You men should show more self discipline.:wink: Especially when it comes to documenting everything with pics. :shakehead: That is a very unflattering pic of me.:depressed: I had on 3 wetsuits and a couple of the layers had the arms tied around my waist.

I might PM them to you and see how much you would pay me NOT to post them.
PM Them to me I will tell you which ones to post/not post. Kidding really.
Me thinks she doth forget whenst you hath camera.

lol I don't even remember what we were talking about! I guess I've blocked it out of my mind?

Lol. Most recently it's been Rita and Paige. Hey, if their up to it, I'm up for it! Perhaps I can tempt them for a scooter ride if they carry my gear to the water. Hummmm Just maybe:D

To those that posted pictures, Thank you, some great sunsets.

Safe diving,

Kenny

I'd carry your pony bottle. :D See how helpful I am?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom