Dive Report... YES, you read that right

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Foo

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
So the saying is that God protects children and foos, and I believe it... I met a couple of buddies at CSSP today. It's only been 5 weeks since my surgery, and with help schlepping my gear to the water to don, I was able to do 2 very relaxing, pain-free dives this afternoon. :D Ken, remember when you heard me laughing underwater? I suspect I unconsciously was doing that again today.

My friend's husband is a recently certified diver, and we worked mainly on buoyancy control at one of the platforms. He's probably still overweighted a bit, but got some weight off him, and he was starting to figure a few things out pretty well before we left. 50 min. dive, 25' max. Wore a shortie (didn't want to try to tug on a long suit yet) so stayed at or above the thermo.

I love the walls at CSSP, (YES, I do pretend I'm a bird flying by a mountain sometime, so what??) so of course I had to take a short tour along the eastern wall for my 2nd dive. Kept it a little short, as it was getting late and I was getting a little tired. Good vis today, estimate 15-20 feet easily. You could see the platforms very well from the surface also.

Okay, Alan- tag, you're it. Get well, friend, I want to know you're guarding the rear on our dives very soon. :kiss2:

Glad to hear you're back in the water!

Surgery is keeping me dry for a while, too...not my surgery, but my wife's. I'll be hanging close to home for a bit, but she'll probably shoo me out of the house in a couple of weeks (IF she can stand me that long...she's a terrible patient!)

Welcome back!

Glad to see you back in the water!!! Woo hoo...just in time for prime dive season!! :D

Welcome back, Foo!!

Happy for you!

I am SO happy for you just after 5 weeks!!!!!!!!

I have been to CSSP 3 times now still swimming with the ducks, but yea I am learning more about fish and turtles and those fish nest than ever before.

I hope that in the future my right lung will be healed and OK for some underwater scuba!

I am SO VERY proud of you----way to go 'girl'!

PS---- I am always happy to look at a gals rear!!

xo Alan

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom