Dive reports needed Morrison Springs/St.Andrew's.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MORAY SCUBA

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I am taking a group of AOW students to Vortex/Morrison Springs April 25th and 26th for their check out dives. I was wondering if anyone has dove Morrison Springs in the past few days and could give me a report on the conditions (vis) there. According to NOAA the water level seems to be dropping and is predicted to be 2.1' by Tuesday. St. Andrew's was another option but I read today where they are dredging the channel so that may be out. If anyone has dove there recently and could give me a report on the conditions around the jetties that would be very helpful also. Thanks in advance.

At 2.1', Morrison will be very divable, vis will be good as long as you beat the crowds. You can take that **** to the bank.

Jetties are a 50/50 crap shoot. great clean water coming in but everytime they start the dredge up it goes down to 5' of vis. Their schedule is highly irregular and intermittent.

Back
Top Bottom