Dive Resorts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'd love to do a live-aboard but I think my kids would go crazy be that close to me and the wife for a week. Think my best bet is to give up on Hawaii and go to the only place I haven't been in the Caribbean, Grand Cayman! I don't think anyone even mentioned Cobalt Coast and Sunset Divers. Well there's an idea for someone out there, dive resorts.com doesn't appear to be taken. thanks for all the replies.

I'd love to do a live-aboard but I think my kids would go crazy be that close to me and the wife for a week. Think my best bet is to give up on Hawaii and go to the only place I haven't been in the Caribbean, Grand Cayman! I don't think anyone even mentioned Cobalt Coast and Sunset Divers. Well there's an idea for someone out there, dive resorts.com doesn't appear to be taken. thanks for all the replies.

How old are your kids?
Some place with a kids club like Buddy Dive on Bonaire might work for you.

Both of my kids have done a liveaboard. One loved it - one was OK with it but wouldn't really care if she did another one or not!

Stella Maris - Long Island, Bahamas

BlackBird Caye - Belize
Turneffe Flats - Belize

Divi Flamingo - Bonaire

Habitat Curacao
Lions Dive - Curacao

Castle Comfort Dive Lodge - Dominica

Fantasy Island - Roatan

Divi Carina - St. Croix

Bolongo Bay - St. Thomas

Deep Blue Resort - Utila
Laguna Beach Resort - Utila

Wyndham Cozumel with Sand Dollar Sports onsite was great. Will be at the Sunset House in March. Looks great and these are through Caradonna.

Little Cayman Beach Resort

Castle Comfort Lodge, Dominica(here you can go 20 hrs a day X 6 days & not see everything---so much topside stuff to see--google it & you'll see what I'm talking about)

Beqa Lagoon Resort, Fiji....

see this site for pics---that's the best I can do to putting you there(Little Cayman has LC in their album names...Dominica in theirs...& Fiji in theirs.........Good luck....

Hit 'view all albums' on the right side(damn it-----Photobucket JUST changed it's look)...
Pictures by GEAUXtiger - Photobucket

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom