Dive Rite 24W Refurb: Big and Cheap

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dive Rite

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi,

We've been cleaning out our service bin and found enough odds and ends to make some refurb 24W lights. These lights are BIG and BRIGHT and if that's what you're wanting.

Please note that these 24W HIDs are not our split ballast design, so the light head is a bit larger than our latest 24W produced. We basically took older metal from an outdated design and refurbished the body with 24W technology. The canister and battery are our new Quest design, which is nice.

1350 lumens and 4 hour burn time.

They come with our standard one year warranty and we are selling them direct to the public for $850. Contact support@diverite.com if you're interested.

M6000_FNL.jpg

Kathleen

Last edited:
Hi there,

May i know if the product is same as what the pic showing here? And if it comes with the Pelican case?

Cheers,
Carry93

Hi Carry93,

Yes, the product is the same as what is in the picture in our post. It comes with a light case, but the brand is not Pelican.

Let me know if you want one, I believe I have two left.

Thanks,

Kathleen

G'day

Have you got any of these left? If so, what would you charge for freight to Western Australia?

Back
Top Bottom