Dive Rite Backplate and Wing Setup

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyle Girardo

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
IMG_1340-1.jpgIMG_1339.jpgIMG_1338.jpgIMG_1340-1.jpgIMG_1337.jpgIMG_9135.jpgIMG_0526.jpgIMG_0525.jpg
SOLD! Dive Rite Backplate and Wing Setup

$200 or Best Offer.

First Come, First Serve! Won't Last Long! Willing to Ship. PayPal Accepted! Use the "Pay Friend" feature. :]

Used only a couple of times in the ocean and pool pretty new stuff!

Includes:

1. Dive Rite Stainless Steel Backplate
2. Dive Rite XLarge Deluxe harness Size XLarge!
3. Dive Rite Venture Wing
4. Stainless Steel Single Tank Adaptor
5. Dive Rite Stainless Steel Cam Bands
6. Includes Low Pressure Hose
7. Comes with Knife attached to the harness

The Dive Rite Venture Wing was part of the recall and the pull dump on the bottom has been replaced according to Dive Rite. Also, this has recently been Professionally Inspected for any leaks. The BCD setup is perfect for single tank and staging.

Last edited:
We agreed on the price, payment and delivery. No muss no fuss. I told you I would pay when I got home from working nights to which you agreed.
Instead you sell it out from under me.
Thanks. I guess we know your word is worthless. Oh. And suddenly you dont know how to answer a PM.
It appears Kyle is only on SB to sell stuff. BUYER BEWARE. I wouldn't trust him further than I can throw my keyboard.
In retrospect, glad I didn't buy.

Last edited by a moderator:
I apologize that the BCD was sold. Like yourself, I was given many offers for the BCD last night that all had the same tone; I'll pay tomorrow. I was approached by a buyer who stated he would pay immediately. I needed the money immediately to pay a school fee. As you may understand they are not cheap and can be very stressful. I understand the simple fact that I am not able to make everyone happy in these types of situations. I have a jacket BCD I could offer you at a heavily discounted price, if that so interests you.

I do not appreciate the comments, or aggressive reviews left about myself. I know that we all can not get our way in life 100% of the time. In the future, I suggest paying for it immediately. Like most, I do not play around and wait on potentially false promises. Also, I will not answer to such aggressive messages online nor should anyone. We are all friends and share the same passion; scuba diving! I would check out some places online like Dive Gear Express, Dive Rite in Scuba, or your local dive shop for some great deals. These are all people who are there to help you out with whatever you need.

This truly was a great deal and you were given my PayPal account information before anyone. If you had the time to message me back and fourth for an hour I don't see why it was so hard to simply just pay for the item. You accused me of running a Silent Auction and having people bid against themselves but I am very transparent. I offered to send you the messages from the other buyer, of course I would protect their identity, and you personally could see that they paid the same amount as you would have.

I hope you are able to find what you are looking for in the future. Myself, like many other sellers just simply want to sell to the person who is willing to pay first. There is no hard feelings. I truly tried to help you out with what I could.

I hope we can do business in the future.

Thank you,

Kyle

This thread will be closed.

Kmart4321, I apologize that you are upset. You had every fair opportunity to take the BCD and pay for it first. You failed to do so, even though you still managed to message me. Acting this way and continually leaving me negative feedback won't fix or help the situation.

I want to make it clear that I do not only sell on here, I read a lot. I don't have to like everything that comes into sight on the forum. We are all divers, who should be acting professional and respectful.

I have learned to never package anything or send it before receiving money. There are a lot of people out there who will try to scam. When they get caught or something doesn't go their way, they become very aggressive and rude toward the seller.

Thank you,

Kyle G

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Some extracts from the ScubaBoard Terms of Service

ScubaBoard is a friendly forum based on mutual respect
… insulting or mean spirited language is simply not allowed here
… There is never sufficient reason to resort to personal attacks.

Therefore I have edited or deleted posts from this thread

Some extracts from http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/sc...special-rules-please-read-before-posting.html

…we will not attempt to provide any resolution to claims or counterclaims generated by the use of this forum.
… While you are not required to sell any item you post for sale, other users are free to leave positive or negative feedback regarding the transaction as a means of informing other users as to their opinion of transactions. ScubaBoard will remove inflammatory … statements that are reported but negative comments regarding a seller’s decision not to sell an item for their asking price will not be retracted.

If the posts had been made politely, they would have been allowed to remain.
No name-calling. State facts and/or provide rebuttal. But remain civil.

Marg, SB Seior Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom