Dive Rite 'b'air' computer user's manual

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubafanatic

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm going to Akumal, Mexico next week to try to get cave certified, but my Oceanic DataMax Pro (air-integrated/non-nitrox) computer isn't cave-worthy, ( any extra hoses are frowned upon ) ....so, I purchased a Dive Rite "b'air' model" wrist-mounted computer (air only) for the trip. Problem is, I understand it was discontinued a few years ago, and was told I could download an owner's manual from Dive Rite......WRONG!

I've heard it's a simple computer, however, I'd still like an owner's manual.......any idea where one can be obtained?

Thanks,

Karl

I'll dig around at the shop tomorrow and see if I can find a manual for one for you.

Hi chrispete,

Thanks for the helping hand! I'm already nervous enough as it is, so I was hoping to get a little familiar with the computer before I fly out Sunday, Sept 21.

There's a chance I'll get to dive it this Friday before the trip....but if that doesnt work out my 1st dive with it will on site in Akumal....I'll have enough new stuff to master as is, being a little familiar with the computer before I hit the water will be one less thing for me to have to worry about.

Karl

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom