dive rite fins?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

no excuses

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I am looking at the dive rite fins and I see that you only have the XL in stock, I wear a size 8.5 shoe but my dry suit rock boots are a size 10. What would be my fin size. Also when are the new material fins coming out? I see that several dealers out there have different sizes and colors for sale, is that with the old material or new? Thanks..

Hi,

Old material fins only in the marketplace. New fins should be here 1Q. You'll be a size large, most likely, although those Rock Boots are tricky due to their design (small toe area). Hmmmm...I would want you to try them on as it will really depend on the boot. I still think large (just checking with my hubby who has the same shoe size as you). Yep, go large!

Kathleen

Hi,

Old material fins only in the marketplace. New fins should be here 1Q. You'll be a size large, most likely, although those Rock Boots are tricky due to their design (small toe area). Hmmmm...I would want you to try them on as it will really depend on the boot. I still think large (just checking with my hubby who has the same shoe size as you). Yep, go large!

Kathleen

wrong size, I went with a large and they are too small, I know have a pair of brand new large fins that do not fit, want to trade for a pair of Xlarge:eyebrow:?

stan

Since we're fast approaching the end of the first quarter, I'm wondering how it's looking for the latest batch of fins.

I called Dive Rite directly while in Florida in February and was told end of March or beginning of April was still the target date but a dealer whom I spoke with was highly doubtful. A Floridian friend of mine is planning on visiting me at the end of May and I'm hoping he'll be able to bring my shiny new fins with him. Please say it'll be so, Dive Rite! :D

I bought a pair last year when they went back to monoprene. I love 'em! Frog kicking with these are fantastic.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom