Dive Rite Hurricane Feedback?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fishguts:
Has anyone tried the Dive Rite Hurricane regs yet? I was looking for some feedback.
Thanks

We had a customer in Illinois call us on Thursday and report that he absolutely loved the way the Hurricane performed. He got the regulator from us about a week ago and has done 6 dives with it. It said it was an easy breather, very smooth, and he was quite satisfied. Thanks.

Phil Ellis

Absolutely effortless breathing, the best regulator I have ever used. I bought two of them and used them for my Basic Cave class which is using doubles and my die buddy got a real treat during buddy breathing. He will be purchasing two of them next week.

They are on my "try out" list. I am currently looking to upgrade my Frankenregs some time early 2007. :D

Rico867:
I bought two of them and used them for my Basic Cave class which is using doubles and my die buddy got a real treat during buddy breathing.

I hope "die buddy" is a typo! :dropmouth

Is it just me or do they really just look like Apeks regs ???

terrasmak:
Is it just me or do they really just look like Apeks regs ???
Rebadged Beuchat's.

I had Zeagle Flathead's and my DIVE buddy has flathead 6's which he is selling. I called Dive Rite about the hurricane's looking indentical to the Beuchat's and they said "although they look alike, the regulators internal parts are different."

Rico867:
I had Zeagle Flathead's and my DIVE buddy has flathead 6's which he is selling. I called Dive Rite about the hurricane's looking indentical to the Beuchat's and they said "although they look alike, the regulators internal parts are different."

They're "slightly" different. They're made in the Beuchat factory.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom