Dive-Rite Sport Wing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I use a DR classic but don't know anything about the sport. You may cast a wider net in the BC or general Equipment forum.

I use the rec wing. Works with both singles and doubles, which suits me down to a T.

The only wings I'm aware of are:
- Dual Rec Wing
- Rec Wing
- Super Wing
- Travel Wing
- Trek Wing
- Venture Wing, and
- Classic Wing.

Out of curiosity, where did you get sports from?

I bought it used. While I haven't been able to compare them side by side, it looks very similar to a trek wing. Is is possible that it is an early model? Thanks.

I'll look tomorrow but we have a set of new sport wings down at the shop. they are new old stock from about 9 yrs ago. They have an inftator that is about 2 ft long with a huge mechanism. I don't know when they stopped making them but they are well constucted and look to be good for singles only. Why they don't sell is beyond me but I think it has something to do with the fact that the owner pushes rec gear and aside from me no one out of our shop dives BPW or any kind of modular system.

adza:
I use the rec wing. Works with both singles and doubles, which suits me down to a T.

The only wings I'm aware of are:
- Dual Rec Wing
- Rec Wing
- Super Wing
- Travel Wing
- Trek Wing
- Venture Wing, and
- Classic Wing.

Out of curiosity, where did you get sports from?

Please forgive the hijack:
I just recently acquired a SP RecTek bladder, Is that the same as a DR Rec Wing?
Also you left out the SuperOne,

Hi Jim,

I believe the one I have is older as well. It is marked with sport wing along both sides. I am not sure what you are meaning by a big mechanism. It seems too big for a single but might not be big enough for doubles. I look forward to what you find out after looking at the one you have at the shop. Thanks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom