Dive Rite Transpac W/ Crotch Strap and a few other items FOR SALE

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Narked Scuba

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Thinning out my gear and selling off a few items. Send me a message if you have any questions.

Dive Rite Transpac XL/XXL 2008 Version. Looks like new and I've only got 10 or so dives on this one. $125 including a 1" crotch strap.

PST Steel 95s with Dive Rite left and right valves for sidemount or doubles. Original Hydro on the tanks is 04/06 and last 11/10 with a PLUS rating. Current VIP and filled with 30% Nitrox. $400 including sidemount rigs OR isolator if you're going to double them up.

Luxfer Aluminum 80s with Hydro and VIP just done in the last month and filled with 30% Nitrox. $90 a piece with K-Valve or $115 with BRAND NEW Blue Steel K/DIN O2 Valve.

NEW HOG Deco Bottle Regulator Package including HOG D2 Coldwater First Stage, HOG Special Edition ALL Black Second Stage, HOG 1.75" Glass SPG, 32" LP Regulator Hose and 6" HP SPG Hose. Entire set is O2 clean to 3000psi and ready to dive. Just priced this out with Dive Gear Express and it comes to over $400 without O2 cleaning. $350 and not wiilling to seperate package.

Thinning out my gear and selling off a few items. Send me a message if you have any questions.

Dive Rite Transpac XL/XXL 2008 Version. Looks like new and I've only got 10 or so dives on this one. $125 including a 1" crotch strap.

PST Steel 95s with Dive Rite left and right valves for sidemount or doubles. Original Hydro on the tanks is 04/06 and last 11/10 with a PLUS rating. Current VIP and filled with 30% Nitrox. $400 including sidemount rigs OR isolator if you're going to double them up.

Luxfer Aluminum 80s with Hydro and VIP just done in the last month and filled with 30% Nitrox. $90 a piece with K-Valve or $115 with BRAND NEW Blue Steel K/DIN O2 Valve.

NEW HOG Deco Bottle Regulator Package including HOG D2 Coldwater First Stage, HOG Special Edition ALL Black Second Stage, HOG 1.75" Glass SPG, 32" LP Regulator Hose and 6" HP SPG Hose. Entire set is O2 clean to 3000psi and ready to dive. Just priced this out with Dive Gear Express and it comes to over $400 without O2 cleaning. $350 and not wiilling to seperate package.

Is all of this stuff still available?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom