Dive Rite Venture Wing Failure

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for the help everyone. I spoke with Jenny at Dive Rite this morning and she was super friendly and said that she would get a replacement spring out to me immediately. :Kissy:

As expected, I got the new spring last week and replaced it. Worked fine.

I have to comment on the new springs, I guess Dive Rite must have been paranoid, because the new springs look like they are made of thicker stock than other springs I have seen and they just look shinier and of better quality metal...Not sure if you can tell all that by just my looking at them, but that was my impression.

I'm glad I stumbled across this thread. I have 2 wings that fall within the S N range and one of them has a rusty spring. I contacted Dive Rite about the springs and asked about purchasing some other small hardware. They sent it all out same day free of charge. Best customer service anywhere! Thank you Dive Rite :D

Back
Top Bottom