Dive schedule

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SeaJay

Contributor
Reaction score
Ooooookaaaay...

Looks like the Florida Conch divers are having their "outing" this weekend. Is anyone from our area going? I was considering it, but it's an eight hour drive, and RavenC can't go... So I'm wondering if I should or not...

The weekend after, (1 Nov) Deyv and I are going to be diving the Hilton Head area. I'm hoping to get New2SCubaSC to show us his new fossil area (basically a free dive), but if we can get more divers interested on that date, then we might opt to charter a boat and do a quick dive offshore. Costs will rotate around $100 per person for this... Who's in?

RavenC and I were also talking about diving Myrtle Beach the following weekend, the 8th. Conversely, we were also talking about doing a dive at one of the spots offshore Beaufort or Charleston, or even Savannah. A show of interested hands, please?

Lastly, y'all know about the 15th... That one's looking like it might be big enough to charter two boats... :)

A quick show of hands for interested dates, please? What we really need are more divers on the 1st so that we can go offshore...

nov. 1st, i have to attend a wedding for my boss and am doing the music, so unfortunately i want be able to get out of that, but the 15th may be possible, if its not to cold by then, ide like a chance at the ocean havnt done that yet

any ways sorry again :(

lets see, I'm in for the ones on the 15th and the 8th.

SeaJay, can you post the dives and dates on the website? It's getting hard to keep track of where and when :)

Mark

I already have a dive on scheduled for the 1st and am planning to join you guys on the 15th. I'll try to move my schedule around for the 8th also, but not too sure about that. Nobody at the shop wants to work for me so I can go diving. :(

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom