Dive Shop in Ashburn area closed? -> who sells Pinnacle wetsuits

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Chaseh

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
There was a shop in the Asburn area that we liked for the variety of brands but I can't remember their name (nova dive center?) and they seem to be gone. We haven't been there (or to an dive shop) in about a year. Anyone know what I'm taking about and what happened?

Separately, I want a new Pinnacle wetsuit, anyone know who sells them in Nothern VA? The Pinnacle website doesn't offer a dealer locator.

Splash dive center in Alexandria lists them, but I don't remember seeing much pinnacle stuff in there when I stopped in. If you are set on pinnacle, you may want to go through somewhere online like leisure pro with a fit guarantee. It'll be faster and more convenient than having a shop order it.

If you want to try it on, one of the better wetsuit selections I've seen is at The Dive Shop in Fairfax, but most of their in stock stuff is Waterproof brand.

Nova Dive Center in Sterling closed after its 3 year lease ended due to landlord problems and the general state of the economy.
Waterproof make AWESOME wetsuits.

Splash is a pretty good shop, friendly knowledgeable folk. Pinnacle is tied up in legal disputes with Zeagle, look for the product line to come back later this year( Google for more details) Any shop that has Pinnacle products has older stock, not bad, just older.

Sterling Silver Scuba sells Pinnacle regs and stuff, but I don't know if they have the wetsuits. Last time I was there, they only had BARE ones in stock.

Indian Valley Scuba, just a few hours north of you, has Pinnacle suits and accessories in stock! We also offer them through our on-line store, ScubaGearPlus.

I hope we can help you out!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom