Dive Shop in Dubai

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There is no such mall as the Nautica Marina Mall.

Anyone know where in Dubai to buy Beauchat equipment?

Don't know about Dubai, sorry, but in Abu Dhabi there is Gulf Marine that are Beauchat dealers

Hello,
In about a week, I will be in Dubai for a few weeks.
Does anyone know if there are any trips that depart from Dubai and go to Fujeirah and back in the same day?
Thank you.

Al Boom probably do, although I never use them, but they are well set up for the the tourist trade and if you want a "quick dive" then they are your people.

There are many people in Dubai that drive over to the east coast on day trips. Unfortunately I will be traveling to UK / US on the 14th May, otherwise I could have offered you a spare seat, and the diving options would have been better.

Al Boom definitely do trips from Dubai to the East coast and back same day.

I think Pavillion Dive Centre do as well

As far as I know, Al Boom does 3 dives every day in fujeirah from the Al Aqah hotel by speedboat to divesites close to the hotel. They also do speedboat and dhow trips from Dibba to Mussandam (also daytrips). Al Boom does speedboat trips in Dubai, mostly from the Jebel Ali site I believe.

Al Marsa does dhow trips in Mussandam.

Pavillion surely does daytrips in Dubai (from Jumeirah beach hotel).

By the way it seems the waters are clearing up now they stopped the work on the artificial islands. Dubai site is all wreck diving (except at some smaller sites like Sheikh's reef, Russian (jumeirah) beach.

You can also go to some of the other operators (Sandy Beach hotel, JAL hotel Fujeirah (Palms Dive center), Seven Seas divers, Divers Down in Fujeirah, ...)

To answer the question on Nautica Marine Mall: they are located in Al Quoz, behind the Audi Garage I believe. They're a bit difficult to find. They also sell nice boats.

You can give us a try. We are a brand new dive shop. We specialize in gear sales and services. For our location go to The Dive Shop Dubai - Contact Us . We carry brands such as Scubapro, XSScuba, Trident, Sealife Cameras, Seac Sub and service Oceanic, Sherwood, and Mares gear as well for the moment. No surprises, quotes and turn around time given on the spot. Gear will be given a certificate and one year warranty against parts and labor deficiencies. We provide Air, EAN and TriMix blends on site, Heliox takes a week notice. Atractive incentives for Dive masters and above, operators and clubs. We are here to set a new standard.

Back
Top Bottom