Dive Shop in the GTA?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

joaozinho

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi,

I am going to be in Toronto in a couple of weeks. I live in Colombia, South America and gear down here is very expensive so I want to get a wetsuit while I'm in Toronto but it has to be somewhere downtown and easy for me to get to.

I guess from searching online Aquarius is handy but are any of the other stores mentioned downtown or near a subway stop?

Thank you.

John

Mark at Aquarius is a great guy........

If you happen to be east of the city, give Brian a shout at Dive Source Scuba in Oshawa..... 1-877-333-3483. He's the great guy in the east end (very east end).

joaozinho:
Hi,

I am going to be in Toronto in a couple of weeks. I live in Colombia, South America and gear down here is very expensive so I want to get a wetsuit while I'm in Toronto but it has to be somewhere downtown and easy for me to get to.

I guess from searching online Aquarius is handy but are any of the other stores mentioned downtown or near a subway stop?

Thank you.

John

Hi John, If you are right downtown the closest shop to you would be Water Sports
http://www.watersportsscuba.com/ Their site is currently under construction but their phone # is 416-488-1000

They are located right on the Yonge subway line between Eglington and Davisville subway stations on the West side of Yonge Street.

I DO second the motion though on Mark at Aquarius and Brian at Dive Source I have dealt with both gents and they are awesome....but quite a ways from downtown if you don't have a vehicle.

good luck, and safe diving.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom