Dive shops in Fort Lauderdale?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

chrispina

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I know about Diver's Direct, but is there anywhere else I should go to browse and put my hands on a bunch of different gear? Favorite spot for bargain finds? We have a free day before we head to Key Largo and I am itching to shop!

If you have a vehicle go a tad bit north and hit Force-E Pompano. That would be another large shop with lots of inventory.

I think there are also a couple of shops in Lauderdale-by-the-Sea. I’ve never been to either personally. Aqui and Gold Coast are the names I believe.

before we head to Key Largo and I am itching to shop!
Are you going to Key Largo for lobster mini-season ??
:trainwreck:

Aqui Watersports in Lauderdale by the sea. They probably don't have the inventory that divers direct does, but they carry great gear and have a super knowledgeable staff!

Divegearexpress.com. No store front but great gear, prices, and people.
You can't look at and handle the merchandise. You can see all of it online, order it, and pick it up at the front desk. I have done this many times when in Florida and in a hurry to have my new equipment. Their service is superlative

My dad is a divemaster with the organization and my son and I are tagging along.
Very nice organization!! You might want to check the wave forecasts & boat plans for this week in Largo

Force E has several shops, I know the one on Blue Heron Blvd has a good inventory of gear. I do not think they are a Scubapro dealer but I saw about everything else in their stores. And, at least for the one at BHB, they are friendly and knowledgeable. I have used them a number of time to support my dives there at BHB.

James

Very nice organization!! You might want to check the wave forecasts & boat plans for this week in Largo
We have everything booked through Rainbow Reef. Kiddo and I are doing our AOW dives. We've gone with them before and had a great experience.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom