Dive Shops in South East Florida

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well truth be told I have to agree with debby, the best shop in the area is Underseas Sports of course I run the place so maybe Im biased. But if you come in and see me at the shop you will find something you cant get at Divers Direct. That being personal service from divers who will spend the time needed so that when you leave you actually have what you want and most importantly what you need to dive our beautiful water. Thats the difference between a true dive shop and the giant walmarts of dive stores that are just trying to push gear on you to meet their overhead.

Bill W
Underseas Sports

Nice to see you here, Bill! I invited Bill to come on over and join ScubaBoard and get to know the Conchs. Yes, UnderSeas Sports is all about service, I have been a customer for THIRTY YEARS now. My BF recently became a customer and he is still remarking about the very cool advice Bill gave him about local diving. That was after Barry, their service tech guy, gave him some EXCELLENT and AWESOME service on his BC in order to get him back in the water pronto. :thumb: to Undersea Sports

Catlin, instead of the on line version of "Mother may I", and making us guess, how about telling us why you are asking - I suspect it has nothing to do with personal needs for purchasing dive gear in S. FL.

You ask a very broad question - and if you want to know the best shops b/c you want them to represent or sell the "Reef" plates, that's fine - just say what you mean vs getting folks to wax on about their favorite S. FL dive shops.

Lest you think I'm a Grinch for asking - I have purchased the "Reef" plate for my car, think its the nicest design available anywhere, and applaud the work done with the $$ raised - but 'cmon - tell us why you really want to know, and what you plan to do w/ the info!
Something tells me finding the best place in S FL to buy a snorkle keeper is waaaaay down on the list.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom