Dive show this weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba Jim

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi Folks

If anyone wants to come by my stand at about 5.00pm on Saturday for a drink they are more than welcome. Stand number is 209.

Also, just to remind you that I am giving a slide presentation on Truk Lagoon & Bikini Atoll at 12.15 in Concourse Suite 23 on both days. It’s free to get in (in fact, as it is in the concourse you don’t even have to pay to get into the dive show!) and you are under no obligation to buy a holiday (though any contributions to my wife's shopping habits will be warmly received!)

Look forward to seeing ya'll there.

Jim

I'm up for that Jim

for those that wont be around that late perhaps you guys would like to meet at about 2pm ish at Jims stand for a little Wreck Ferret get together, it would be great to meet you all, I will be there all day saturday, although I may help out on the LSD stand for a bit, not sure yet though

2.00pm at my stand sounds a good idea if you can't make it for a drink at 5.00pm. Though God knows, I'll need a drink by 2.00pm as well!

But tell me, what do they do at the LSD stand!!! :)

Sounds intriguing!

lol
its the London School of Diving, im finishing up my DM with them and doing my IDC next spring
all the t-shirts say LSD, worth joining just for that :wink:
might get roped into helping being a DMT, you know how it is :)

I may be there past 5 but i'm getting a lift with people so its down to them really, hence my uncertainty

That explains EVERYTHING!!! :wink:

You're friends are welcome to come and have a drink, old bean. There is no charge! :eek:

So tell me. DMT: do you get that once a month or more often?! :D

lol
oh definatly more often :)

so, wreck ferret meets at 2pm and 5pm at stand 207* according to diver mag this month :)
*beverages not included

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom