Dive sites around North West Arkansas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
I am an experienced diver moving to the Fayetteville area in early August, and I'm looking for some good close places to dive. I've been captaining a scuba charter boat out of San Diego for the last year, so I haven't been in the water as much as I have liked, but i'm ready to get wet. I'm drysuit, tech, etc, so anywhere thats liquid water is plenty fine for me. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks, Lou

Bull Shoals, Table Rock, Lake Norfork, Beaver Lake. As far as midwest diving goes, that is about the mother load. A little into Missouri, there are a few caves and mines too.

Tom

Inter [ c&j sports beaver lake ] into your net broswer. there's a couple of shore divesites 1 or 2 miles from there shop. they can fill tanks "real handy". 1 site is a wall or bluff that goes to about 70 ft. HAVE FUN!!!!

Out on beaver we have about any depth ya want as long as its not below 200' lol.
Off the bluffs you can get 150' easy, we have some tec guys that hang at the shop (CandJ sports) we have some caves and other deep walls that we get to by boat.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom