Dive Suggestions Jupiter-WPB

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The diving has been non-existent for the last few days. We went out Thursday with Jupiter Dive Center (we dive with them all the time) and didn't get any dives in. The dive master dropped to 90' on three reefs and the viz was zero on each. We had a great boat ride with Captain Mike and it was a beautiful day, but no diving. I called the shop yesterday and one of the boats went out but the viz was 10-15 ft. I don't believe they went out today, and I know they aren't going out tomorrow (Sunday). The wave action here has been unbelievable. It's good for surfing but not for diving. Dang!!!

i was out today on some of the Jupiter sites and had 5-7 feet of viz on ScarFace (aka Christy's) and 10-12 feet on Lighthouse. I'm hoping Sunday will be better. It sure can't be worse!

+1 on JDC, and it is also closest to Port St Lucie.

Also, get the names and numbers of other dive locations, and the distance from you. If the dive gets called at one, you might have dives at other places.

i was out today on some of the Jupiter sites and had 5-7 feet of viz on ScarFace (aka Christy's) and 10-12 feet on Lighthouse. I'm hoping Sunday will be better. It sure can't be worse!

Ugh!!! Those are usually two great reefs to dive. Let us know how it was today (Sunday) if you go out. I sure hope it clears up soon....feeling very dive-deprived!

viz was 10 feet and hazy on sunday on Lighthouse and marginally better on Tunnels. virtually no current. we need some current to clear things out. hoping the next few days clear things up for next weekend.

Called JDC yesterday and was told the viz was up to 30 ft. Getting better, but not good enough yet!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom