Dive Sunday, 10/1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

frogman_5

Contributor
Reaction score
Planning on taking the "Wake" out on Sunday.

MissD is in.
CMUFieldHockey has already expressed an interest.

That leave room for 3 more.

I have my own tanks now :D Bought them off of Tech. I can't wait to give them a go. Oh and can I bring lil sis? :jump:

frogman_5:
Planning on taking the "Wake" out on Sunday.

MissD is in.
CMUFieldHockey has already expressed an interest.

That leave room for 3 more.

If there is still room left may I hop on board as well?:D

I know the date, and the time for this one.... I am in!!! It will be a nice after birthday dive... lol

Oooh! Yeah! I've got something going on Sunday afternoon but I will find out tomorrow how late I can be there. Don't know what you have in mind, any idea about when we'd get back?

Let's say be at the dock by 7, leave by 7:30. (Now that you mention it, I got something Sun PM too!)

Jim, that's 7am. BTW, when's your b-day?

Typically, 2 hours out, 2 hours diving, 2 hours fiddle farting around (this could be cut down if we can get some people organized!), and 2 hours back. That would get us back around 3:30, but throw in an extra hour or so for the unexpected.

So let's see.....
MissD
Lil'Sis
Cooltech
CMUFieldhockey8 (possible)

1 spot to go!

frogman_5:
Jim, that's 7am. BTW, when's your b-day?

His birthday, that he doesn't like peeps knowing about as he said, is at the end of the month, per Tech himself.

Missdirected:
His birthday, that he doesn't like peeps knowing about as he said, is at the end of the month, per Tech himself.
I can only give clues.

You can be sure it is somewhere between Tuesday and Sunday

My age will be a famous baseball number, above 35, and below 60 :eyebrow:

What number was Pete Rose?

Frog, if you wake in the middle of the night to find two chicks sleeping in your driveway, that would be lil sis and I :D

Missdirected:
What number was Pete Rose?

Frog, if you wake in the middle of the night to find two chicks sleeping in your driveway, that would be lil sis and I :D
Pete Rose's number was 14

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom