Dive the Eagle on Friday afternoon 11/28

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Okay, here's the plan to Give Thanks to the Wrecks of the Upper Keys:

1. Friday a.m. / The Bibb and our choice of reefs on the way in with Bluewater Divers
  2. Friday p.m. / The Eagle and our choice of reefs on the way in with Conch Republic
  3. Saturday a.m. / The Duane and our choice of reefs on the way in with Bluewater Divers
  4. Saturday p.m. / Molasses Deep drift and our choice of reefs on the way in with Conch Republic

To book the Duane and the Bibb trips, call Capt. Brent at 305-453-9600
To book the Eagle and Molasses trips, call Conch Republic at 305-852-1655 or use their online booking system.

Dive a little, dive a lot, prevailing diving rates (and discounts) applicable to Scubaboard members apply. Alternate (shallower) dives are also available through Conch Republic in the mornings and through Blue Water in the afternoon.

Saturday night, we can get together for a group dinner and later, the party animals will go catch The Regs at Hog Heaven.

Last edited:
I woudl love to do these wrecks but I have planned to be at the turkey fry in Venice Saturday. Maybe next time.

I still have not made a dive on the Eagle or Bibb! My goal for '09 is to correct that problem.

Booked a spot today. Looks like a nice way to get the holiday weekend started. I will make sure we have a few UW images to commemorate the trip.

Booked a spot today. Looks like a nice way to get the holiday weekend started. I will make sure we have a few UW images to commemorate the trip.

I look forward to meeting and diving with you. Would you be up for a Friday night venture to the Duane?? (I know you usually do one of those)

I am going out with the Minnow to do so reef dives on Saturday morning, but Friday night dive would be a great option if the weather cooperates.

I look forward to meeting and diving with you. Would you be up for a Friday night venture to the Duane?? (I know you usually do one of those)

Okay, here's the plan to Give Thanks to the Wrecks of the Upper Keys:

1. Friday a.m. / The Bibb and our choice of reefs on the way in with Bluewater Divers
  2. Friday p.m. / The Eagle and our choice of reefs on the way in with Conch Republic
  3. Saturday a.m. / The Duane and our choice of reefs on the way in with Bluewater Divers
  4. Saturday p.m. / Molasses Deep drift and our choice of reefs on the way in with Conch Republic

To book the Duane and the Bibb trips, call Capt. Brent at 305-453-9600
To book the Eagle and Molasses trips, call Conch Republic at 305-852-1655 or use their online booking system.

Dive a little, dive a lot, prevailing diving rates (and discounts) applicable to Scubaboard members apply. Alternate (shallower) dives are also available through Conch Republic in the mornings and through Blue Water in the afternoon.

Saturday night, we can get together for a group dinner and later, the party animals will go catch The Regs at Hog Heaven.

Sorry boys and girls, but BlueWater had to pull the plug on their trips for next weekend. :depressed:

I, however, still plan to dive the Eagle w/Conch next Friday afternoon! :D

Hope to sea ya there!

Nancy and I are diving the Eagle on Friday afternoon. We're really looking forward to it, it'll be Nancy's second dive on the Eagle.

Have fun there guys. Walter, give Nancy a hug for me.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom