Dive the Oil Rigs off Long Beach on private charter June 4th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rich-D-Fish

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi. I had a few cancellations (schedule conflict) for my private charter June 4 to dive the Oil Rigs off Long Beach. I have the Sundiver Express booked for two dives at only $85. Normally a $100+ trip. We leave at 7am and return by 1:30pm. It's a fun group of mostly amateur photographers. Prefer divers with AOW or enough experience that they are comfortable in open ocean conditions with good bouyancy (no bottom). If you haven't dove the Oil Rigs yet you are in for a treat. 80-100' viz is fairly typical, schools of fish, sea lions, tons of macro critters on the support beams, incredible....

If you are interested please reply back to this thread. The boat holds 22 divers and I currently have at least 5 spots open. We're going either way.

Rich

Hey Rich!

Wish we could! Next time for sure! Anyone who is qualified and available should jump in!!!!!

Tom and Ally

Great! I had one other join from my group, so only two spots left open. I'll PM you with the details.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom