Dive Thursday Night October 29th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am good for Thursday night, pick a site and time

There was an email going around (started by Scott (Sintax), i think), regarding an Oct. 29 dive at Caulfield

Caufiled is good, octo territory :)

I don't want to spoil the good thing that we've got going for dive nights but there's a lot of sites around with very little parking... Caulfield being one of them.

In an effort to not tick off the residents as well as keep things convienent for divers, perhaps we should look into splitting up the group over a couple different sites or at the very least get some carpooling going. I think Caulfield only has spots for 4-5 cars and already there are 7 confirmed cars going to be there.

I love that there is such a big group of us who like to dive regularly together but we seem to have gotten too big for sites other than Whytecliff and Porteau.

It seems I will be able to come tomorrow. Let me know what you decide about the place and the time.

I'm recuperating from pig flu, but I'd still like to live vicariously through you guys. Let me know how it goes in Octoville. Last Saturday, Eric, Laudhi and I dove all around Whyte Islet. I came up with a plugged nose, which is not uncommon except for the fact that this plugging lasted almost a week and ended up being the least of my ailments. Let me know how the dive goes.

I don't want to spoil the good thing that we've got going for dive nights but there's a lot of sites around with very little parking... Caulfield being one of them.

In an effort to not tick off the residents as well as keep things convienent for divers, perhaps we should look into splitting up the group over a couple different sites or at the very least get some carpooling going. I think Caulfield only has spots for 4-5 cars and already there are 7 confirmed cars going to be there.

I love that there is such a big group of us who like to dive regularly together but we seem to have gotten too big for sites other than Whytecliff and Porteau.

Ok then if I can't go, I will put up by-law #476 that states that only residents can dive there and use the park :evil:

You guys have fun and I will catch you another day. If I get done what I need to I will probably dive there late afternoon. I still have to finish my exploring. So I might see you in passing.

If anyone else was wanting to dive in the evening that was not part of the elitist group (j/k), speak up and we can hit another site if I get the post in time.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom