Dive & Travel Expo Offers more in Tacoma

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rick Stratton

Dive News Magazines
Reaction score
Dive &Travel Expo offers Great Fun and Education
The 4th annual Dive and Travel Expo, held in Tacoma on April 9-10 will be an amazing weekend of scuba that will host 300 plus exciting exhibit booths showcasing some of the world’s leading dive industry professionals and sponsor a Shoot to Win photo contest as well as captivate with the Saturday Night Film Festival.
The Dive and Travel Expo will have over $100,000 in cash and prizes this year. Come out and join us on April 9-10 at the Tacoma Convention Center…we’ll see you there!

we will be there, plus we booked a bandito boat for Sunday, show on Sat, Dive on Sun......yeah buddy

I'll definitely be there ... probably all day both days. This show's one of the best things that's happened to the local diving community since I've been diving ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

I will definitely be there one day, but I don't know which day yet. It was splendid fun when I went last time.

I'll probably go. It's a long day in the car from Portland.

Is ScubaBoard going to have an official presence at the show?

Back
Top Bottom