Dive Trip Feb. 7th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

K Mejean

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hey y'all. I am setting up a trip with Scuba Quest out of Bradenton for Feb. 7th. Its a 2 tank deal leaving at 8:00 A.M. The cost is $85.00 and that includes air tanks and weights. If you need a BC and Reg setup it will cost you $110.00. (That's not a bad price.IMO)
I have just recently signed on at Scuba Quest in Brandon as a Dive Master and this will be my first trip as such. I would really like to fill the boat with my dive buddies so if you guys are interested let me know and we will get you hooked up with the shop in Brandon to book the trip.
I believe the trip is going to be one wreck and one reef. If you have the desire to shoot some fish that is fine just let us know ahead of time. If you guys want to carpool to save on expenses I'm good with that. I can fit 5 in my truck comfortably and will be more than happy to do so.
Ken

How many divers will you be needing to fill the boat?
I am currently on stand-by for the Pillsbury wreck with capt Ty for that day. Then on the 8th there is the Sheridan dive.

I will keep an eye on this thread and if a spot doesnt open up on Tys boat I will probably jump on here. Trying a new boat is always fun!

We can hold 12 divers. I'm sure there will be others that aren't from the board but I wanted to throw it out there to all of you guys before it got booked up. I know there are some other dives going on that weekend but those boats seem to be full so here's one more. :wink:

I'll probabaly take two spots. I'm scheduled to start a tech diving class at the end of the month but I don't have a firm start date yet.

[GOOGLE][/GOOGLE]
I'll probabaly take two spots. I'm scheduled to start a tech diving class at the end of the month but I don't have a firm start date yet.

That would be great Mote. When I get to the house tonight I will send you a message with the info to get in touch with them. This trip is being put together by the shop here in Brandon. Hope to dive with ya on the 7th.
Ken

Mote:
Where you going (what dive shop) to start Tech? I am considering going that way soon as well.

I'm going thru Fantasea Scuba in Pt. Charlotte. There is still one opening in the class. PM me for details if you're interested.

BUMP!!! Just a reminder that I still have this trip going on. Come out and dive with me!!!!!!:wink:

Ken,

What if you don't need the tanks or weights? Can you use your own and cut the cost a few bucks? Send me the number for the Brandon shop so I can get hooked up. I live in Bradenton so I would be interested to join you. Where are we leaving from and where are we diving? Do you have details on the dive? Any idea of what wreck? Sounds like a great time.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom