dive trip to florida keys

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

handy andy

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Interested in a dive trip to the keys, only been to Orlando once years ago, before getting into diving. Thinking of flying down for a week of diving. My wife won't be coming, so would like to join a group. Any possibilities? Jim

handy andy:
Interested in a dive trip to the keys, only been to Orlando once years ago, before getting into diving. Thinking of flying down for a week of diving. My wife won't be coming, so would like to join a group. Any possibilities? Jim

Yes. When?

Most of the shops have "Dive Packages"....so once you pick your dive provider--the crews will help with local attractions/restaurants and you'll get to know others on the boat.

Call around, find a dive provider that fits your personality and pocket book----and enjoy the Keys!

Pat

A buddy and myself have a week trip in March planned. Your welcome to come hang with us if your interested. We plan to do all shallow reefs all week. Drop me a PM if your interested.

My husband and I will be in key largo the week of Feb 11 diving with Rainbow Reef and staying at the Ramada.

Pick a date, I'm sure people will be willing to come down and meet you. If the date is right, I'd be happy to!

I have a group going down on Feb. 16-18th to Key Largo. Let me know if you are going then.

kind of last minute for you, but i will be down in tavernier this weekend with my wife and few friends.

I am heading down in April,Dates are undecided yet ,but i am single and flexible .Dates are flexible,I am too old to be described as flexible.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom