Dive Trip!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

M.D.

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Been a while SB,
Unfortunetly I have not got wet enough this summer, but that will change very soon. I will be headed for the west coast tomorrow to beautiful British Columbia (specifically Vancouver Island). Oh how I can not wait. I love it out there, the ocean sure beats the lakes around here (no offense Ontario divers).

Two weeks of diving with my favourite dive buddy, my brother Dan, who is now a PADI master diver (I bet he'll make me call him that for a while). I plan on getting my AOW and visiting the newly minted 747 reef, as well as many other wrecks (now it's my turn to dive the Mackenzie). If there are any BC divers reading this feel free to suggest some dive sites.

My brother now has a housing for his digital camera, so I'll throw up some shots when I get back for all to see.

Just letting you know Pacific Ocean, I'll be seeing you soon.

p.s. We're going to drive back to Ontario across the country, anyone know any cool attractions along the way?

You will have a great trip
I dove the 737 in May, a very interesting item in the ocean. Vis was poor [about 4ft at bottom and very dark due to a plankton bloom]
I would suggest a drive up island to Campbell River and then the short ferry ride to Abyssal dive centre on Quadra Island. Check their web site . I think it is about 150/day for 2 dives and 3 great meals and a place to sleep. The colors are nothing short of intense.

Thanks for the tip on Abyssal dive centre. Looks like a very tempting place to visit. Anyone else been there yet?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom