Dive Valhalla

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MikeMarlow

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi everyone,
Unfortunately I couldn't go on the trip last weekend to Dive Valhalla, so I decided to set up my own trip. I've already talked to the owner and he has the weekend of March 20-21 available for us. Cost will be $60, and will include both days. I have about 15 so far that have expressed interest, so I am going to continue planning it. If you want to sign up, contact me at mike@oldsaltdiving.com, or 210-382-2383.

Thanks,
Mike Marlow

Mike, I have only been twice and enjoyed them both!!

Definitely add me to the list. I'll pm you my info / payment.
How many people do we have signed up so far and how many do we need?

Right now I have one other for sure. I need 9 to pay for the site. About 15 have said they are very interested, so...

Mike

Less than a month away, and I still need deposits from those that are interested. Either PM me or email at mike@oldsaltdiving.com. You can also call in the evening at 210-382-2383.

Thanks,
Mike

Well,
Since I had a ton of commitments but no cash in hand, I guess we're not going. If people are still interested in the trip, we can look at a later date (June/July).

Mike

Sorry to hear that.
Missing a unique dive. Deep, dark, spooky, clear, and cold.
Whenever I am on vacation dives, people ask for experience, and "missle silo" always invokes more questions.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom