Dive Videos in Roatan Might be ruined :(

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diver.Jason

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I just got back from Roatan and Cozumel. I got 4 dives in. I tried to record and take pictures in Roatan using the wide-angle lens on the Divevolk. Made a rookie mistake, and got a bubble stuck in the lens. So my videos and some pics are not great. I am very new to underwater video and photography, so I am unsure if my videos can be salvaged or if I am better just chalking this up to live and learn.

I am not sure if anyone would have the time to try and clean these up or point me in the right direction as to who would. Roatan took my breath away and I would love to have a little better evidence of it.

I will certainly be back to dive into it and have learned my lesson.

First time diving with a Harness and Wing, my first time diving with the Shearwater Petral 3, and my first time with underwater video\photography. Throw in a power inflator issue that required me to disconnect and I had too much going on those 2 dives.

Thanks!

It sounds like you have an excuse to go back. :) Now that you know what you like - you can go back for an entire week and video your heart out!
Good luck!
Also remember to service you gear and do a gear check in the local pool if at all possible prior to dive trips.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom