Dive watch suggestions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Puffer Fish:
I like the compass aspect, will have to try it. May look a bit stupid wearing two watches, but it sure sticks up a lot less than most compasses.

Thanks

When I was in Cozumel I had both the ATOM and Casio on me, One on each wrist while dragging my gear over my shoulder. Not once did anyone ask me to buy a watch.

I guess they thought I had enough.:11:

I like the Seiko monster. Good looking, you can wear it around the office etc.
medium.jpg

But I ended up buying a Citizen Titanium automatic because it's a bit more 'reserved' and well titanium :wink: :
ny0054-04e_1.jpg

I bought a Timex helix at Walmart for about $20. It has depth, temp, dive chon. and the usual timer, chon. and time. It says 50M and I've only been about 60 feet, but it worked fine.

If you can check E-Bay i got two nice Citizen watches for less than $400.00, i'm sure you can find one there.

scubajen:
I am looking for a dive watch for my husband for Christmas.
I would like something that looks nice so that he can
wear it as an everyday watch as well. I don't want to spend
anymore than $150.
Any suggestions?

"Looks nice" can mean different things to different people. My plain ordinary $40 Timex digital functions as a watch, and only a watch, yet does it well, 100' underwater or otherwise, and stays on even if I'm wearing dressy clothes. *shrugs*

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom