dive watches

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

talaria

Reaction score
I just returned from the BVI (10 day bareboat charter from Conch Charters [great boat, nice people, great time] with wife and daughter) and my 33 year old Rolex Submarier I bought from the PX in Qui Nhon in 1970 while in the Army serving in Viet Nam is still going strong (only serviced twice by Rolex).

5 straight days of dving before my wife and daughter said enough and we turned our gear back in to UBS dive center who were great (wife and daughter wanted to do more sailing).

My Rolex Submariner only cost me $135.00 at the PX back then if you ingnore the personal cost to me which my monthly VA check will never make up for.

Sorry, I did not intend to start a new thread I thought I was adding my two cents to those regarding the poll of dive watches.

I may be an old dog at 56 but I am trying to learn new tricks. These forums are still new to me and I quess I still don't know what I am doing.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom