Dive Wednesday Aug 23rd, anyone?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SoCalAngel

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hey all...I have the urge (promise to controll myself :mooner: a little bit...hee hee) to do a weekday boat trip. Anyone wanna join me either on the Magician (long beach launch) or the Peace/Spectre (Ventura launch) next Wednesday? Come on, who is feeling that flue thing comin' on? :eyebrow:

ItsBruce:
My kid and I are on the Magician. Someone else around here is, too. Join us.

We should be easy to spot and pick out of a crowd.

Yippee, glad to hear it :D I'll give Jerry a call manana.

L

I'll be there w/ 3 other guys! Keep your eyes peeled for 3 white guys with no hair in their mid thirties, and one dashing hispanic gent. :D

Hey all,

How was diving today? I had some pretty major back spasms keeping me up all night, so I called off my dive day:(

Still feeling pretty lousy, but will hopefully be up for trying again next week :D

Ouch. Sorry to hear about your back spasm. I've been there..if I might be so bold, I found the book "Ultimate Back Fitness and Performance" by Stuart McGill to be really helpful for long term management.

The diving was fantastic. Sea Fan Grotto, Crane Point and Eagle Reef were the spots we dove, IIRC. The Isthmus (?) had too much current. Vis was fantastic for the first two dives, and acceptable for the third. With water temps in the 70's, it's damn near tropical.

We found a couple Moray's, a bunch of lobster (who will go into hiding in a few weeks no doubt) and saw some lovely butterfly fish!

This was my first trip on the Magician, and I was very pleased. The captain and crew were great, and the value was fantastic. I'm going to try and make a couple more of these Wednesday trips before the weather gets cooler.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom