Dive with Sea Lions in British Columbia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BeckyKagan

Contributor
Reaction score
Come dive with Steller Sea Lions and explore the colorful walls and wrecks of British Columbia! Diving with the sea lions is the most fun i've ever had underwater. This trip will include 3 days of sea lion interactions, and 2 days of walls and wrecks giving you a chance to get a taste of some of the great diving this area has to offer. All of this is recreational diving single tank. Rebreathers are welcome and can be supported as well. The sea lion dives are 0-30ft deep and the walls and wrecks range from 60-115ft deep.

Trip includes 6 days lodging, 5 days of divng, tanks and weights, airport pickup and transfers, snacks on the boat, hot chocolate, and photo and video assistance on the trip and images of you with sea lions!

The steller sea lion colonies are very curious and friendly towards divers. They are large 700-1000lb+ animals and do bump you, move you, and gently nibble on your gear and head. They are like underwater puppies. In my opinion it's one of the best wild marine life encounters i've ever had! If you're a photographer this trip will blow you away. You'll go home with great images or video.

Each room has a kitchonette, fridge, and grill. There is also a hot tub and cute pub next door. It's surrounded by mountians, bald eagles, and if you're lucky you could see an orca. This is a gem of a place and I can't wait to go back in April!

$1750 USD pp double occupancy (single is available) Flight not included.

2 trip dates:
April 8-14th 2016 - FULL
April 15-21st 2016 - spots available

Email me if you're interested in details Becky@LiquidProductions.com

Attachments

• becky face to face with sea lions fantasea wm sm.jpg
    becky face to face with sea lions fantasea wm sm.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 95

Back
Top Bottom